At your first connection only:
- Enter the code bar number (7 digits) of your Webster ID in the "Code" field
- Re-enter the same 7 digits in the "PIN code" field
- Enter your e-mail address in the field "e-mail"
- Change your password
- Click on "confirm modifications" to validate
- Click on "log out" once completed
To log in, just introduce your badge number (7 digits) and your password. In case you did not change it yet, you can still modify it in the "Account Management" page.
Once the payment transaction will be over, the amount you charge will be on your card.
Reloading your restaurant account using a credit card
Terms and conditions
- The usual rules covering the restaurant payment badge are applicable.
2. Payment terms:
- Reloading your restaurant account on-line is only possible using a credit card. The card can be reloaded for CHF 560, 1032, or 1950.
- Only Swiss Francs (CHF) are accepted.
- The following credit cards are accepted: PostCard, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- The payment transaction is made in a secure zone, with our partner Saferpay (Six Payment Services). The data registered by the payment system is considered to be proof of all transactions performed between Eldora and its clients.
- Eldora SA does not retain any information concerning your credit card.
- The credit card will only be debited when the restaurant account is credited.
3. Droit applicable en cas de litige
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using the restaurant payment badge
I The way the payment system works
- Restaurant payment badges are provided to students by Webster University.
- Other than cash payment and usual credit cards, only the badge payment is allowed for payment at the restaurant cash desks.
- Every students has a prepayment account. The students is responsible for paying into their account and maintaining a sufficient balance.
- On arrival, you must put money in your account using one of the recharging methods described below.
- Link to the restaurant's Intranet site: webster.eldora.ch
II Reloading your restaurant account:
The following options are available to you for recharging your restaurant account:
- It can be reloaded directly at the restaurant's badge recharge machine, preferably before meals, or during breaks. The minimum amount when using cash to reload your card is CHF 10.00. You will receive a receipt if you choose this option.
- By credit card: PostCard, American Express, MasterCard or Visa only. Link to the restaurant's Internet site: webster.eldora.ch
III Loss of restaurant payment badge
- You must immediately notify the restaurant manager or school management if you lose your payment badge. The manager will block your old badge and transfer the remaining balance to the new badge provided by Webster University.
Your restaurant account is linked to your name. Should you lose your badge, your restaurant account will not be affected.
IV. Consulting your restaurant account, errors, complaints and forgetting the payment badge.
- The balance of your restaurant account and transactions may be consulted at any time on the restaurant's internet site; link: webster.eldora.ch. This function is reserved for payment badge and access holders.
- For any questions or problems with your restaurant account, please contact the manager of your restaurant.
- Entry error at the cash desk: point it out immediately to the cashier who will take note. The account will be corrected later.
- Problem with your payment badge: the cashier will make a note of your badge number and it will be checked later.
- If you have forgotten your badge, you can pay with cash. No credit will be granted.
V Closing an account
- For account holders the card must be cashed out at the restaurant after the last meal.
- The account will be blocked until expiry of the payment badge.
- A change of holder number implies closing the account linked to your old number and opening a new account. You are therefore requested to cash out your old account before being issued the new card.